Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miracle 7 Hair Products

Good afternoon all my beauty friends.

I just wanted to do a quick review on a couplebproducts that I have been using for over a month now. Miracle 7 color protect shampoo, Miracle 7 leave in mist and Miracle 7 shine spray. I am loving these products. They make my hair so smooth and soft. I recommend this to anyone who's hair gets a lot f heat tools and or looks and feels fried also to those who have colored hair. The shampoo is so silky without leaving you hair looking oily. And the leave n mist is like a conditioner that really makes your hair soft to the touch. The shine spray is a great heat protective and adds a little boost of shiny goodness. Haha. These products are available at Sally's Beauty Supply and they are a bit pricy but worth trying. Shampoo-14.99. Leave in Mist - 19.99 and Shine spray- 13.99.

Signing off love and lipgloss,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment